Monday, March 24, 2008

Is Brick-Breaker retro yet??

I swam for 35 minute this morning. Kept looking at my watch thinking wow, it's only been 20 minutes and then realized my watch had stopped. So I looked the clock in the pool and saw that I had hit my time limit. I am a bit frustrated with my watch; it's one of those self-winding Swiss ones that I spent a lot of money on back when I was going through the divorce to replace the one the ex-wife gave me. So now I have to drop it off at the Swiss watch repair place near Grand Central some time tomorrow and will be wearing my trusty old Timex Ironman.

After work I had to go to the Sears Auto center to get a new tire- or so I thought. The nice lady there told me it would be more economical if I were to get the one I had patched. She commented that my tires were nice and would not be cheap to replace just one. So I asked her to have it patched, rotate them and change my oil. I then spent close to three hours waiting. So I decided to give Brick-Breaker a try on my crackberry. I got to level 11 out of 34. I think I have become obsessed with the game now.

I got home and the husband had ordered sushi for dinner. IT was a nice dinner and the husband was on a conference call with Asia. He got up to check his screens and slipped in a big ol' pile of dog shit- LOL!!!! Our older kid has been sick and actually had an accident in the house earlier today- which he never does; but our younger kid is still having issues getting house broken so I am not sure which one it was since they were both circling us like sharks while we ate. I cleaned it up because the husband usually uses paper towel and then can't understand why the toilet gets clogged. I use toilet paper- it flushes easier.

We watched Family Guy Blue Harvest last night- the husband missed it when it aired originally. He was dying.

The boys are on spring break withe their mom in Atlantis but they called to say good night which warmed my heart.

I am surprised Jamie Dimon caved and upped his bid for BSC. My guess is if they try to get him to again he will flip them the bird and walk away from the deal.

No comments: