Thursday, February 25, 2010

It's a trap!

No gym this morning as I was really sore after the dojo- Kobra Kai never die!- last night. I did notice the bruise on the inside of my forearm was shaping up rather nicely.

There were quite a few cute guys on the bus this morning especially the light brown haired guy reading the WSJ in front of me. I was not wearing my glasses however as it was raining and I have gotten tired of having my glasses covered with rain drops.

Speaking of the weather apparently we are due for what some meteorologists are calling a snow hurricane. We could be subject to wind gusts of 60 to 70 miles per hour. I mentioned that to the husband and he asked if our building (we are on the 17th floor) was built to withstand a hurricane. I told him I don't care about our building, I was more concerned about my office as I am 47 floors up there.

One has to wonder what is going to happen to Greece and their supposed bond coming next week when California has to postpone a $2 billion bond sale that was planned.

Apparently Ole Miss has retired their mascot Colonel Reb. No big deal. What is a big deal is that there is a huge movement to get Admiral Ackbar named as the new mascot. When I read that I think I played the clip of the Admiral yelling it's a trap. It was a big hit on the desk.

1 comment:

jimbo said...

You may have gotten a snow hurricane but you'll never get ThunderSnow like we do.