Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Aint no rest for the wicked but money don't grow on trees

I woke up this morning so sore from classes last night I blew off the pool and went back under the covers. I then woke up a bit late and had to rush to the office. No one notable on the bus that caught my eye.

The Blain Act was passed today and that is something everyone should be happy for unless you are an addict.

The home inspector sent his report to us today via email. It also had photos and I must say whne he used the term infestation describing the termite issue he was right.

Surprisingly I have been watching a lot of the DIY Network lately. John DeSilva is kind of hot and sexy. The husband has already said he has a hot contractor we can use but I really want to try and do a lot things in the house myself. Just no electrical or plumbing. Assuming the good widow takes care of the termite infestation and other issues the house inspection brought to light.

Cage The Elephant- great band and great album. Definitely check it out, has been getting a lot of play on the iPod recently. Muse is another band I have been listening to a lot as well.

The husband is out to dinner with a business associate tonight. Tomorrow night should be quiet but I have to stop by the tailor and pick up a bunch of stuff I had altered.

I really have nothing intelligent to say about the market action today. Why is it that four day weeks seem a lot longer than five day weeks?

No comments: