Monday, February 15, 2010

I am just not really into the Olympics

So last night we watched My Bloody Valentine in 3D. not the original flick but the remake from last year. Dean Winchester (actually the hot actor Jensen Eckles) was in it which was the primary reason for watching it. Dean dressed the same and had the same great hair. It was actually a pretty good remake and the husband and I enjoyed it even if it was an odd way to celebrate Valentine's Day.

This morning we both trained. I got to the gym and swam for 20 minutes, biked for 50 and then ran/walked (mostly walked) for 20. Holy frackin' shit I was exhausted by the end of the workout. I stopped at Jamba Juice in the Port Authority and got a berry protein shake (with whey protein of course none of that sissy soy crap) and drank the whole thing while waiting for the bus.

Nap time when I got home which was nice.

Of course now the Europeans are blaming GS for all of Greece's problems. I also see that certain European intelligence services are now conducting investigations into certain financial actors. Why worry about Iran and their nuclear ambitions and what they are planning to do with all that medical grade uranium.

This week should be interesting again at work.

The husband was of course watching the Olympics and commenting on Jeremy Barrett. I do not think he is that cute but eh husband was raving about him.

No comments: