Sunday, May 18, 2008

I hate flying

We opened the beach house this weekend. Both of us are very happy with the place and the kids loved it. The owner did a good job cleaning the place up and putting in a new bathroom with a very cool shower. I took pictures because my family has been asking what it looks like and I also sent some to Mr. Barrett and Mr. Clifford so they'll have an idea for when they come up to visit us in August. Thing is though Yahoo had a 10MB max on messages you can send and I only sent them about a third of the pics I have. We got home pretty quickly which was not a surprise since this coming weekend is the official start of the season which means traffic will suck and not in the good way.

I packed kind of quickly for my biz trip leave bright and early for tomorrow morning. I have a 7 AM flight and the husband is dropping me off at the airport before he goes into work.

I am debating bringing my laptop so I can write for my blog out there but will most likely not do so. I did pack all of my gym stuff so I can continue my training while out there. There is a Shequinox right across the street form the hotel and the hotel has a deal with is and I checked it out on the web and it has a pool.

This coming weekend we have the boys out at the beach so I get to start my semi-monthly traversing of Staten Island.

Pretty tired so that is about all I have or want to write for now. I land Wednesday at 11:58 PM- should make for an interesting work day Thursday. If something strikes me I may actually just log on from work and jot notes and/or post.

No comments: