Thursday, April 24, 2008

We love German Shepards

Tuesday I got to see German Shepard twice, once in the morning and then again on the bus home. German Shepard is the smokin' hot married guy who lives in the apartment above us. I mean he is en fuego! I saw him walking his dog- oddly a German Shepard, hence his name- inthe courtyard Tuesday morning when I was leaving. Then I saw him on the bus and noticed he had gotten his haircut. I told the husband and he asked if I mentioned it looked good. I said not because that would be too creepy and make me seem like a stalker. I actually do know his given name though; I am not that shy and have no problem asking questions. One night we were both in the lobby so I introduced myself. His wife chats me up all the time. She is worried that her oldest daughter makes too much noise in the morning. Apparently she likes to put mom's heels on and dance. I said we are both out very early on the mornings so we don't hear anything and besides the husabnd does the same thing and the people below us have never complained.

This morning the husband sent me a text saying he saw German Shepard in the courtyard when he was leaving for work. Commentary was he looks amazing in gym shorts and a cut off tee. Then he saw Full Lower Lip on the bus so his morning was pretty much made.

Crutches was in the gym the other night. He lives on or block and we aren't quite sure if he is on our team or not. He and his roommate (we think, not sure) always get on the bus together and always work out together. Really cute kid who did something to his leg so he is named Crutches because he was on them for about three months.

Mr. Barrett and Mr. Clifford are going to visit us this summer out on Fire Island. Just waiting for Mr. Clifford to send me what ates he is free since he travels extensively with his job of protecting our freedoms.

Is there a set etiquette for telling people you have a blog? A good friend of mine who used to work with me found out I write this. He is a good Person and was there through the entire coming out and divorce I went through. Funny aside, I took hi to Hooters to tell him I was getting divorced annd was gay. I told him he might get queasy when reading this but feel free. He rad it and asked if couold write two blogs- one for all my straight friends from when I was living the straight lifestyle and one post coming out, lol. I am not sure who actually reads these ramblings so I am not editing them.

Tuesday was Earth Day. I am not a true believer that we humans have caused global warming. There is a lot of conflicting data out there. I like to read it all and try to sift through fact and agenda. Then I will make an informed decision. But I am also an agent of chaos and like to stir the shit up. So when ever someone sends me something that says global warming may not be happening I love sending it to all my friends who have wholly embraced the idea. I did that on Tuesday and one of my friends replied that if I am so conservastive he wasn't sure we could be friends. That gets me to the point I am trying to make: It took me a long time to achieve what I like to call my personal sovereignty. So I am not going to blindly follow an idea without questioning it. If questioning an idea- which is the basis for a free society in my opinion- makes me conservative then so be it. But if you cannot have an intelligent discourse of why you believe something and have to resort to threats and name calling then go back to second grade and do that on the playground. If you cna have an intelligent discourse then do so and try to convinve me that your point of view is correct.

Along these lines there was an editorial on the WSJ on Tuesday by the founder of Greenepeace. He left it because it has abondonded science and is now solely following a political agenda. It has no interest in science that may or may not support their stand. That sounds awfully conservative to me and not open minded and liberal.

Having dinner tonight with the outlaws to celebrate the husband's birthday. But before that I am getting my unruly tresses neatened up. The husband saud tell the guy to keep my hair "shagalicious" but not as moppish. Did not run for my training this AM, will tomorrow.

No comments: