Sunday, April 13, 2008

He so can't run fast...

Last night we had sushi and birthday cake for dinner. We gave my oldest his birthday gift which was a dig-cam; he loved it. Afterwards the husband went out to the movies with friends while the boys and I watched Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets for the fourth or fifth time- it was on ABCFamily Channel I believe.

The husband forgot his house keys and I woke up later as my phone rang and let him in. This morning we rented a U-Haul and packed it with a lot of the contents of one of our storage spaces for transport out to the husband's parents new house with a huge basement. Then off he went to Long Island and off I went to central Jersey for yet another little league game.

My youngest is a complete goofball. As I told his older brother while we were in the stands, I thinkhe plays more for the social aspect. His older brother found that very funny. One of the mom's in stand made the facetious comment that it's too bad my younger son is so shy and he really needs to come out of his shell. His older brother took a lot of pictures of him goofing off in the outfield. His first at bat he had a great hit but man he cannot run fast aqt all. He lumbered down the first base line and was tagged out. It didn't phase him one bit. His next at bat he drove it right between 2nd and 3rd and got to 1st no problem. His brother commented that my youngest can't throw, catch or run but he can hit, lol.

I dropped them off at their mom's and my oldest couldn't wait to show his mom his birthday gift. She commented wow, I have the same digital camera as you. I felt a bit smug- does that make me a bad person?

I got home and cleaned the boys room and decided why stop there and cleaned the rest of the apartment. The husband got back and we quickly showered and ran into the city for dinner with his best friend Ragnar.

It got cold this afternoon and is supposed to stay cold tonight; I am psyched to snuggle up in bed with my sweetness.

No comments: