Monday, April 14, 2008

Tags

The pool was packed this morning which is very unusual at 6 AM. I actually had to share a lane. There were two hotties in the pool not the usual grey haired women or cranky old men who get mad when you splash them- which makes no sense to me; you are in a pool were people are actively swimming, hello am I missing something?

There were a lot of things in the market today that kind of annoyed me. First was the BBI offer buy CC. Seriously, one dying company buying another? If I hear the phrase synergy I think I'll puke. I bet they (BBI) will say they can leverage people buying consumer electronics into more sales of videos and music. Whatever.

The other thing that really grinds my gears is how the government totally manipulates the statistics. What got me on this was retail sales were reported and they were better than expected due to higher gas costs increasing the dollar amount of sales. Yet when they report inflation numbers they try to make you focus on the number ex- food and energy. Hello? Am I the only one who gets major cognitive dissonance from that?

Mr. Barrett last week suggested that I start using tags on my posts so whoever actually reads them can easily get a sense of what they talk about. That would mean I would have to take the time to use the dashboard and figure out how to do that; I may do that this weekend but am not feeling real motivated to do it.

We haven't seen JP lately but I probably will tomorrow night when we got to hang out with the other gays in the village.

No comments: