Sunday, April 20, 2008

Just what you need- more art books...

Friday night was fun bowling with a bunch of eleven year olds. They had the bumpers up which I was kind of bummed, I'd hoped they were old enough to not use them. However I was psyched when I hit the bumper, lol.

Yesterday the husband went up to see his younger sister at school in the wilds of northeast Connecticut. I spent the day running around and taking care of errands and getting the menu set for the husband's birthday dinner today. I laid down to take a nap around 5:30 with the kids. The husband got home around 6:30, woke me up, I convinced him to join me for a nap after he walked the dogs. We woke up at 11:30, I walked the kids again and we went back to bed. We woke up this morning at 6:30- sleep does a body good.

I told the husband to get out of the house while I mad dinner for his birthday. I baked the cake and frosted and decorated it. Then I made dinner for the five of us. We did the old fashioned Sunday dinner at 2:30 in the afternoon. I don't think I've had a Sunday dinner like that in quite some time. The cake was a hit and the husband opened his gifts and got more art books- like we don't have enough as it is.We got done and our guests left around 5 PM. Took another nap and then watched quite possibly one of the worst straight to dvd movies- Highlander The Source.

No comments: