Thursday, April 17, 2008

Screw my carbon footprint...

I didn't write last night because I got home around 9 and went out for a late dinner with the husband. I got home so late because I had to go to central Jersey for pizza and ice cream cake for my oldest son's birthday. I had fun, was just me, the boys, the ex-wife, her mom and boyfriend and my oldest son's two best friends. The ex asked me when I was actually getting a haircut and when was the last time my hair was this long. I told her not until the day before my race and it probably hasn't been this long since I was in high school; I also mentioned I was starting to feel like I might end up on mullethunter.com. Her mother said it looked really good and she liked it. That made me laugh because the shaggy look apparently works for straight women- both the women who work on the desk with me said they thought it looked really good too.

I asked Son #1 if he had any more pictures on his new dig cam. HE said no because the memory was full. I said put them on your mom's computer. She of course said she didn't know how to- go figure. SO id plugged and played and stored all his pictures. Some things never change even after you are divorced I guess.

There was only one other person in the pool yesterday morning. Was nice having it to myself. Today I ran and lifted and tomorrow I am somehow supposed to bike for two hours. I won't be able to do that long in the morning and can't tomorrow night because I am off to central Jersey again for Son #1's bowling birthday party. Yes I will be participating.

Yesterday I read about the asteroid Apophis. In case you missed the story a 13 year old German boy found an error in NASA's calculations regarding said asteroid. Apparently instead of a 1 in 45,000 chance of it hitting a geosynchronous satellite it is a 1 in 450. This is possible in 2019. If it occurs when Apophis returns in 2036 it will strike the Earth in the Atlantic throwing up a huge cloud of dust and we will end up like the dinosaurs. And that my friends is why I say to hell with worrying about my carbon footprint oh and don't buy 30 year bonds and go get that 30 year fixed mortgage and laugh the whole way out of the bank.

Saw JP Tuesday night when we went out to hang out with the other gays in the village. He is doing well and has many irons in the fire on the dating front.

Supernatural is on and I think it would be an even better show if Dean was shirtless more often...

No comments: