Tuesday, August 17, 2010

yeah, whatever

So I took advantage of my rest day today and hit the gym this morning to lift. Orange long sleeve tee was there again- woof. I still have not had the opportunity to discretely get his name, lol. there was also a cute guy who was wearing a sleeveless tee for some track and field camp. His work out partner was cute as well.

White pants was on the bus this morning but I found it odd he was dressed really casually. He was wearing a tight white tee, dark blue khakis and sneakers. I am wondering if he has been downsized from our industry.

Today was even slower than yesterday. The tape ripped on what I have no idea. Things have not gotten any better and the spin was in on all the retailers even though WMT and HD both had crap quarters.

I hit the gym after work and did some non-running cardio. I love the eSpinner by StarTac. I am however worried about the mileage readings it gives you. Supposedly I got 15 and change miles done in 45 minutes. I have never done that pace on a bike.

I met the husband and a friend of his after the gym for drinks right around the corner. It was good to see GR.

Running tomorrow morning. Then hitting the dojo- wax on, wax off.

No comments: