Monday, August 9, 2010

Making cheesey smiley signs with puncutuation marks

So this morning I decided to skip running and do it after work. That then means I would skip the dojo- sweep the leg!- tonight which is okay since I can make it up tomorrow night. The husband is off to the cottage tomorrow morning and spending the night down there so I can go to classes. I slept in kind of late which was nice.

No one of note on the bus this morning. Kind of a let down as there is usually always someone to pique my interest.

One of the moments that made me laugh this morning was when I logged on to BBRG and checked my messages. Last week one Blythe Masters at JPM was excoriated in the WSJ for the pep talk she gave to her division. The press really screwed her over. For some unknown reason I sent her a BBRG telling her not to let the bastards grind her down and she gave a great speech to her troops. I don't know why I did it- call it a whim. Well this morning I had a response from her thanking me for my support with that cheesy little smiley face made with a colon and a closing apostrophe.

I got home and the husband and I hit the gym since it was a bit too humid out to run for my tastes. holy crap there was major talent at the gym tonight! There were too many to mention here, suffice to say the eye candy at the gym downtown is just as good as the eye candy in the gym uptown.

So Eric Northman is a top...

I still don't understand the market. The bond market is telling us deflation is coming if it is not actually here already, yet the equities are ignoring it. Then we get the San Francisco Fed telling us it is highly probable that the economy slips back into recession (for the record I think we are already in it again if we ever actually left it) and equities rally.

The Fed is meeting tomorrow- whoop dee fucking doo. There is nothing they can say that will change the economy. The market has discounted that they will initiate a second quantitative easing. God help us if they say nothing.

No comments: