Thursday, August 12, 2010

Jeggings

I ran my five miles this morning. Long sleeve orange tee shirt was there and he is still smokin' hot. I did the run in forty four minutes. Not bad.

I wore a suit and tie today as it is just easier than having to figure out what to wear. Picking one tie versus pants and a shirt is a no brainer in my book.

The bus ride this morning was seriously bad. Not one piece of eye candy.

I got to the office on was told I look intimidating in a suit. WTF? I am so not an intimidating person.

I read a report yesterday about the back to school selling season and came across the word jeggings. I of course called the broker to ask what jeggings were. I had an idea and was thinking it might be similar to jorts. I was correct. Jeggins are jean leggins. Which of course is just another word for jeans...

I had drinks with a broker tonight who is in the States from Australia. She is also married to a former co-worker of mine.

Everyone touched my dick today- no really. I did not wash my hands once after I went to the bathroom today. So that means everyone who shook hands with me touched my dick. Ha- just kidding...or am I?

No comments: