Saturday, August 23, 2008

Mom and dad are now a hotspot

The drive up yesterday was not fun. I ran into a lot of construction in one particular area. It added about a hour and 10 minutes to what should have been a four and a half hour drive. The boys and the kids were great on the ride though.

When I got to my parents the kids went running around in the backyard and the boys went right into the pool. I was asked to set up my parents wireless router for the house. My younger brother tried to do it earlier this year and burned out mom and dad's hard drive causing them to have to get a new CPU. I did not have any issues with it. So now when their kids and grandkids come they can all get on the web.

We are off to the state fair today. The boys are psyched. The weather looks like it is going to be really nice.

No comments: