Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Almost done

Last night we went to the old apartment and made sure we didn't leave forget anything. We then went to the local tapas place for some dinner. It was a fairly quiet night.

Was reading about Kyle Orton yesterday and saw his picture and realized JP looks a lot like him. JP is out visiting his family in the Midwest and have not pointed it out to him yet.

Tonight I am going to see Tropic Thunder with my bond manager friend. I also owe him $100 for losing a bet about the Presidential primaries. The husband already saw Tropic Thunder with his friend Ragnar the Terrible. He loved it and said it was one of the funniest movies he has seen in some time.

No comment on the markets as I think I have made my position on them clear enough lately.

That's all for now.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Idaho is not in the midwest!!! JP :)