Sunday, August 17, 2008

Mariah is stalking me?

I picked up our weekend guests at Penn Station Friday and we hopped onto the train out to Sayville. We had tall boys for the train ride out and caught the 7:35 boat over. I took them all grocery shopping and then made them dinner. Everyone was pretty much beat from travelling all day but Mr. Clifford and I went out with TK. It was fun.

Saturday the husband came out a little after noon. The weather was amazing. I was given dinner duty again. We went to high tea because Mr. Barrett and KR spent most of the day at the beach. After dinner all of us but the husband went over to Cherry Grove to the Ice Palace for Summer Snaxx. It was ok, not great. We then hiked back through the Meat Rack. Mr. Barrett was a bit put out by the pace I set for the hike.

Today we hit Ascension- which by the way I found out is the #1 gay beach party in the nation- and had a blast. The weather again was amazing. I did get a bit freaked out though when Mariah started singing that she wanted me to touch her body and if I didn't she would hunt me down. We left early, our guests are leaving tomorrow- they were smart and took Monday off. The apartment is total chaos and I am pretty friend mentally and going to bed after I shower.

No comments: