Saturday, January 9, 2010

Never use a ouija board

Yesterday morning the fat chick- um I mean large boned woman- who sat next to me on the bus in was ripping ass like there was no tomorrow. Ok, I am not sure it was her but I always find it funny when fat chicks fart or get blamed for it. I dunno why I just do, I guess I am a bad person.

I did notice one totally super cute black Irish boy though. He was adorable to use a phrase the husband is fond of.

Maybe I'm old fashioned but I think if you are in college you should own a simple navy blazer. It doesn't need to have but most likely will the gold buttons. It is the best thing a guy can own in college. Why do I bring this up you ask? The woman who sits next to me asked my and the guy on the other side of her seat if her son should wear a tie to a job interview. (He is going to interview to be a Census worker). We both said not only should he wear a tie but also a blazer. That put her in a tizzy. She is a very frugal woman and asked if she can buy one for $60. I told her I doubt it, not even Mens Warehouse sells ones that cheap. She started complaining and I told her look, you asked our opinion and that is what she got.

So apparently some company in Australia is looking out for all those people who don't feel popular enough on the Tome of Mugs. For $200 (I think) they will give you 1000 fake friends on the site that will post comments, write on your wall, etc in order to make you seem popular.

All I have heard about for the past two days is 3D television. Seriously- who the fuck cares about 3D tv? I have a hard enough time keeping up with all the shows I like to begin with and if you think #D will entice me you are wrong. Do we really need 3D tv? I am pretty happy with good ol' 2D.

So I picked up the boys last night at their mom's house. My oldest is without his iPod Touch as he lost it for the week because of some transgression he committed. He brought his dvd player though for the ride home. He convinced me we should watch Paranormal Activity. I and the husband had not seen it and even though I knew it would give him nightmares I figured last night would be the night to watch it because he could end up sleeping in the bed with me when he got nightmares. My youngest had no interest in watching it with us so he went into his room, closed the door and watched Cartoon Network.

The movie is really good, freaky and scary. I loved it and had goose bumps many times. After the movie my oldest told me he needed to watch Land of the Lost. So the three of us started watching it. My oldest fell asleep and my youngest was asleep on my lap. I turned off the tv and told them it was bed time. about a hour later my oldest was in the room asking if he could sleep with me. So he jumped in the bed with me and the kids and was soon sleeping soundly. This morning he told me I snore alot.

The husband is on the road home from mom and dad's house. He said he is going to stop by one of the outlet malls in Pennsylvania on the way home. I and the boys are going to go ice skating in the afternoon as it is Arctic like right now and I am hoping the sun will warm things up a bit.

I think tomorrow we are going to take the boys to MoMA to view the Tim Burton exhibit. Tim Burton has one seriously fucked up imagination so it should be fun.

No comments: