Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Separated at birth

The bus this morning was full of some serious hotties. I caught an earlier than usual one for a day I was not working out. The weather sucked though and it was leaking on the seat across the aisle from me.

JW sent me a rather depressing blog today but he was just returning the favor for one I had sent him earlier. Both were very distressing especially when I read the words "civil unrest" in regards to the United States. JW's was definitely written by an American hating, leftist European and the barbs irritated me but that does not discount the brilliance of the writing and the points made. JW said he is glad he is a gardener and is seriously considering ways to turn the game room in his building into a safe room.

Back to the MadeOff scandal. I seriously think the scumbag should go to jail. He has already tried to hide assets. I was chatting with a broker about it and we agreed it would make a great book/movie/HBO series. When we got to the point of deciding who would play Mr. MadeOff and I said Ian Macdermaid,, aka Chancellor/Emperor Palpatine as they look like they were separated at birth.

I saw the SEC is trying to salvage a modicum of competency by reopening an 8 year old case against Peacoat which is run by Mr. Sandbag. Seriously, what the fuck would you be going after them for because of a supposed $2.1 million dollar gain when you let possibly the largest Ponzi scheme ever occur for supposedly forty years??? My guess is you can put a fork in the SEC as it- in its current incarnation- is done.

After work I went to TIF and sent our new friends/hosts in Utah a gift for allowing us to stay. We decided on baby gifts as they are expecting twin girls in APR. I then hit the grocery store for dinner making as the husband had a meeting with a broker.

When he got home we hit the gym and found ourselves a new hottie- red hoodie. He is stunning and I have no idea why but the hottie quotient has gone up lately- alot.

Noticed there a lot of movies coming out that I and the husband are jonesing to see: Underworld 3: Risse of the Lycans, Unborn, My Bloody Valentine 3D, The Uninvited and Ninja Assassin to name a few.

No comments: