Friday, January 23, 2009

I have no clue what a DeMark is

The bus this morning was freakin' hottie central! The funny thing is though as I was standing at the bus I had one of those irrational moments of panic- I couldn't remember if I had pulled my zipper up when I got dressed. I was not going to look and my coat was covering it so I could wait; besides there was a really cute dark-haired guy standing next to me. I got on the bus, went to the back (it's the best place to check out the guys on the bus discreetly), sat down and checked- yep, my zipper was up. Of course the cute dark-haired guy sat down next to me.

So, if you are a CEO who abuses the crap out of your company's balance sheet with leverage and other sundry things and then get forced out- I mean retire- what do you do? Well that is a no brainer; you get made the new CEO of Shitigroup! I can't believe what a circle jerk the corporate boards are in the U.S.

I read about the Portland mayor, who is openly gay, having lied about having sex with an 18 year old. I of course googled his picture; he is a pretty handsome guy but I really want to see pics of his trick...

MSN had an article about the most fit stars around. Mario Lopez was on the front of it so of course I hit the link. Ryan Reynolds was the first one and he is on my list. I think Mario is pretty damn hot too. I asked Mr. Barrett and PF is they were a buyer or seller of Mario. Both said sold. PF because he thinks Mario is too pretty and Mr. Barrett because he likes his mens with fur. Hugh Jackman made it on too. I wonder if his wife knows?

There is a technical guy who has a pretty damn good feel/read on the tape. He's comments today got me nervous for what's coming down the pike next week. I have no clue what demarks are all about but the whole thing did not sound good. If you subscribe to the Dow Theory then you should be concerned the Transports broke their NOV low.

The husband and I are going to see Underworld 3 tonight. The husband is coming down with a cold so it looks like I'll get to return the favor and nurse him back to health this weekend.

No comments: