Tuesday, September 29, 2009

It only took me 40 years

I skipped the dojo tonight. I am 41 now and I have finally realized there are times you need to listen to your body. I was sore and tired so decided to blow it off. I took a nap with the kids and when I woke up I straightened up the apartment since our Nazi maid is coming tomorrow and for some reason the husband thinks the place needs to be tidy before she comes- go figure. The husband is at his book club tonight. He will be surprised that I actually tidied up.

I won't be going to the dojo tomorrow either as I have my oldest son's back to school night. Thursday night I have a business dinner. Friday night I believe we are going to go see Zombieland. Saturday we are closing the beach house. But first I have to go to central Jersey for a baseball game. Then we will drive straight to the beach. We have a lot to pack up so we will be spending the night there.

SGU premieres Friday night. We will have to set the dvr to record that.

I am finally getting back into the pool tomorrow. The husband is going to start back at the dojo I believe next week. We are thinking of dong a triathlon somewhere warm come spring. The boys will be with their mom for spring break so we are looking for a sprint.

Quarter end is always fun in the market. I am not looking forward to Q4. The move the FDIC pulled today is just furthering the shell game that is going on in our economy.

I am a bit disheartened with how the mainstream media swept under the rug the police state tactics that went on at the G-20 in Pittsburgh. I saw some YouTube videos of what occurred to college students who were just observing a confrontation between police and demonstrators. The ended up getting surrounded by police and tear gassed in their dorm. Seriously- what the fuck is up with that and how can a free press not report it?

It would appear that health care reform is dead. Nuff said.

No comments: