Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Triscuts with cheddar and carrot sticks with veggie crudite

So tonight I did not go to the dojo as I had Back To School Night for my youngest. I got to meet all three of his teachers. Yes three because he is in advanced level reading and advanced level math so he leaves his regular classroom for those two subjects. His main teacher seemed really nice. The ex and I both thought the math teacher was a bit weird but liked his reading teacher. I signed up for the pumpkin day- apparently these days the schools can't call it the Halloween party.

I left right after work so did not have time to grab dinner. You have to love the PTA though; they had kindly provided a table of snacks and lemonade. So I ate half the plate of the Triscuits with cheddar on them then moved to the fresh veggies with crudite. The principal caught me almost finishing the Triscuits. I must have looked guilty because she told me to keep eating.

The husband is having dinner in the city with TK and the couple who hosted us out in Park City this past Christmas. I would have liked to been able to dine with them but my sons come first.

The Fed did nothing and said nothing- whoop dee fucking dooh. The tape did not like it apparently though. We'll see what tomorrow brings.

No comments: