Tuesday, March 31, 2009

I am almost on vacation mentally

So this morning I made up my run that I skipped Sunday. I was psyched with my performance as I ran almost 3 miles in 24 minutes. The part that was even better was the boxing class I watch now has three hot guys in it. Then to top it off as I was getting dressed this truly stunning guy in S.U. shorts got dressed next to me. I have no idea if he caught me staring but I don't really care as he had a frackin' amazing body and I could not help myself.

I am surprised there has not been more press about GhostNet. Seriously- the Chinese government has been engaged in a major, serious, covert electronics espionage effort and no one seems to be keen on talking about it. unless of course it is not the Chinese government but is the beginnings of SkyNet...

So I am wondering if Conficker is a huge April Fool joke or could it also be the beginnings of SkyNet? I am not sure but I did go through all the preventative measures outlined on various sites to make sure I am not part of it whether it is a joke or not.

Iran, North Korea, Mexico...which one test our President first? I hope that it is North Korea because at least in that situation we have China and Russia on our side. I did read that North Korea has stated if Japan shoots down their "satellite" rocket that is a declaration of war from their p.o.v. I am sorry but I have no problem with Japan deciding to shoot down any unauthorized violators of their airspace. I don't think Mexico blowing up would be good for us as a country. Iran there are too many secret treaties I think and that is not good as those were a major part of the causes of WWI.

I had drinks after work tonight with a broker who I actually have become friends with over the past three years. He is a really good guy. He used to live in Hoboken so we hit some of his old haunts that I also enjoy. He suggested we do a couples night at the new W Hotel that just opened in Hoboken. I am all for that and so is the husband as we have gone by it a few times and we always comment it is going to be a scene to check out.

No comments: