Monday, March 30, 2009

OMG Daniel Craig goes to our gym...

So I swam and biked this morning and board shorts was there again. He was getting into the pool as I got out but he was getting dressed as I was after I showered up and he has a great body and really cute bum. I was supposed to run yesterday but got home late from dropping the boys off at their mom's house. I will make it up tomorrow morning.

Here is the deal with Gm and Chrysler: both have no real option other than filing for reorganization. They need to get out from under the massive pension and health care liabilities they have and the only was to do that is filing. The thing is President Obama will get crushed if he betrays the unions by letting them go under. He is totally screwed and I feel bad for him.

I read a piece of research form a broker today who (and I have to agree) that we have just passed through the eye of the storm this month. It makes sense as now the banks will have to deal with their commercial real estate (CRE going forward) issues. Residential is done and they got smoked for it, up next is CRE. Woo-hoo this is gonna be so fun- NOT! I stand by my guess that we will see 650ish on the SPX soon.

The other thing I keep getting stuck on is how the Fed is real worried about inflation due to price inflation apparently. Okay if I recall my undergrad economics studies (which I hope I do as that was my major) there are two types of inflation like there are deflation. There is "good" inflation caused by increased demand for good and services because people are earning more. The "bad" inflation is caused by a huge increase in the supply of money, much like we are going to experience soon. As the supply of money increases it outstrips demand and the price of money goes down, i.e. the purchasing power of said money. So if the money is worth less it takes more to buy the same goods and services. We are screwed.

This is a busy week for the husband and me. It is also only a four day week for me as I am taking Friday off and taking the boys on spring break. I am totally psyched for it.

I went to the gym after work as I needed to hit the weights- gotta loo good for spring break. The husband and I finished up and were getting showered up and dressed when this totally hot man came in. I immediately remembered him form the old apartment as he looks almost exactly like Daniel Craig except he was hotter in some ways. I of course checked out his ass as he got dressed and it was pretty sweet. There was also a seriously hot guy who gets a name and he is called Monster Fishing as that is what was on the back of his tee-shirt.

No comments: