Friday, April 3, 2009

Vacation- all I ever wanted, Vacation- all I ever needed

I am off from work today as I am getting ready and packed to go on spring break with the boys for the next week. We are off to a beach house down in the Carolinas. My parents, my younger brother, his wife and three kids are joining us. I am psyched and think it will be a blast.

Was kinda of in vacation mode yesterday at work and don't have much to say about the markets.

Ragnar sent me the pictures he took of me and Mr. Clifford in our Black Party attire.

Wednesday morning I swam for a half hour, got 1800 yards in which I was happy about. The guy in the lane next to me finished up about the same time. I was getting into the shower when he asked how my swim was. I said fine, nothing else. In the locker room I noticed he had a wedding ring on. He came over to the scale which was next to my locker, dropped his towel and weighed himself. As he left he told me to have a nice day. It didn't hit me until I was in the elevator down that he might have been hitting on me. I asked PF what he thought and he said definitely.

I am away for the next week and will not be posting at all because this vacation is all about my sons.

No comments: