Sunday, April 12, 2009

Add another to the list

Easter Sunday was nice and quiet- no zombie messiahs trying to eat my brains and no airing of the grievances since that is a Festivus ritual. We slept in kind of late and had a lazy Sunday. The husband made a great Easter dinner. We watched Sci-Fi most of the day and topped it off with The Curse of Tutankhamen's Tomb. Casper Van Dien is it in and I have to say he is still hot as ever. I forgot about him when creating my list of celebrities I can hook up with with out it counting as adultery.

It's back to work tomorrow and training as well. I have to swim and bike and then we are having dinner with DR and PF in the evening.

I did not read Barrons this weekend or even the Sunday Times- except to see Ragnar and Umberto's pictures in the Styles section- but I did scan BBERG and I read that GS is most likely going to do a huge capital raise this week and pay back the TARP money. That is so going to screw over all the banks that really need it and can't pay it back yet. I wouldn't be surprised to see the government tell them no they can't pay it back- they have to abide by the original terms and wait two more years.

No comments: