Thursday, April 16, 2009

I am so glad I am done with that

So I did a short run and lifted this morning. The gym was fairly empty.

I don't understand why any bond holder of GM would willingly exchange their bonds for equity. Bond holders are top dog, king of the hill, the hot shit when it comes to bankruptcy. They have all the rights and power and legal protections. Equity holders are the owners of the business filing for protection. They are the last in line for anything that may be left over. It is a perpetual call. Does GM really think anyone would go from first in line to last in a really long line. All I can think of is the government yet again exercises its mono ply on the use of coercion and force and makes the bond holders do it. It will be couched in this is best for the country but don't believe it.

Tonight we had our last Share-A-Thon to try and sell shares in the beach house. I think we may have actually gotten some interest but we'll see after the weekend.

Tomorrow I have my long bike. I will do it before work. Thank God I have my iPod. Speaking of that I have to say there are two albums getting serious play on it. The first is TATE, aka The Airborne Toxic Event. It is a great album. The other one I actually have to give credit to my oldest son. About four months ago he asked me to add a song to his iPod. He only knew the title. I found and downloaded it for him. Listened to it, seemed ok. Then he asked for another one by the same artist. Went though the drill again and thought it was good too. So I finally downloaded the entire album and I have to say Lady GaGa is pretty good to do your cardio too. The husband thinks she is nothing new- Madonna and Britney do the same thing. To me it seems kind of like someone is stuck in their ways and I would venture Lady GaGa could easily dethrone both Madonna and Britney as the new gay icon. Those two should be looking over their shoulders.

No comments: