Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Free styling it

So I went to the gym again this morning. I did not know it was supposed to rain this morning so did not have an umbrella. I did not have time to run back and get one. The hot married Irish boy was at the bus stop and he said hi to me. It was probably my rain soaked tank top that made him courageous.

I did not have time to do any cardio but I did lift. There were two cute guys there. One is now called Tulane and the other is Ironsides. I skipped cardio because my quads, hamstrings and glutes were killing me.

The tape continues to confound me but I am starting to hear rumblings about the quality of earnings. I have to say I think Ben did a good job in front of the House today. The thing that made me laugh the most though was when BBRG interviewed Ron Paul. I just can't take the guy seriously now after seeing Bruno. All I thought of was his line "He's queer as blazes."

After work I went to the class at the dojo. I was planning on doing two classes. Kickboxing was first and after a somewhat tough kick to the ribs I passed on the second class. I told sensei it is my warm up week and will be there tomorrow.

I had no notes to write tonight so just winged it. That's all.

No comments: