Monday, May 4, 2009

I know about bust a move but bust a grumpy was a new one to me

I slept in this morning and blew of my swim knowing I could do my bike after work and got to spend some extra time in bed with the husband after he got back from his grand tour of Europe. His flight was delayed in landing and did not land until 8:15. He was complaining that he had never had a flight to or from London that took 9 hours.

This morning I got my small coffee from the BP and got in line for my bus. The bus driver must have been having a really bad morning or hadn't gotten laid in awhile as I was told I could not bring my coffee on the bus. I said it was empty and was told then throw it out in the garbage can. I got off and dismissively waved the bus on- what a dick I can be. The next one came, I got on with no incident and was able to drink my coffee unmolested, bopping along on my iPod to Franz Ferdinand.

MM said the husband and I should go to All Points West- a music fest in Liberty State Park in Jersey City. I asked when it was and sadly it is the weekend we will be at the beach with my parents and sons. We then got into what new bands we should be listening to and she told me the Yeah Yeah Yeahs which I had been hearing a lot on AltNation lately. She had a bunch of other suggestions I'll have to look into at some point.

At times I find myself one of the funniest people I know. The past week due to allergies I have had some sneezing issues at work and of course after each time I give a little oink oink.

I see the whole Janet Jackson wardrobe malfunction is again in the headlines. I seriously thought this whole thing was over with. What is wrong with everyone?

So, the whole Chrysler fiasco has started in earnest. I totally side with the dissidents as I see what the government is doing is a huge abrogation of its role. But...for the dissidents to cry foul that the government and the President are pressuring them please. If you really think no other President before President Obama ever threatened, cajoled or outright extorted people to get his way, I have lots of land in Florida to sell you along with a bridge. Focus on the rule of law and what it means to ride rough shod over it.

I was totally jammed today and did not get to lunch until a few minutes after 2 PM. I have to say the day flies by when you don't eat lunch until after 2 PM.

After work I hit the gym and did my bike training. did not really focus on which hotties were or were not there tonight. I got 12 miles in 35 minutes. Tomorrow I will do my swim in the morning and then my run before I have drinks for business.

I took the elevator to go get dinner tonight and someone had just busted a grumpy in it. I had not ever heard that term until yesterday when I was driving the boys back to central Jersey. My youngest asked who busted a grumpy. I knew what he meant right away as his older brother started laughing because he ripped some serious ass and stunk up the whole truck.

No comments: