Thursday, November 20, 2008

It's Friday for me...

So I saw the hottie in the BBERG fleece again this morning on the bus. That was a good start to the day. It is also Friday for me since I am off tomorrow because I have two parent/teacher conferences. So I had that going for me as well. All I needed was total consciousness on my deathbed and I would have a hat trick.

To bad the tape was going to ruin my shot at the hat trick. In case you missed it it is no longer "real quiet" on the technical front since we went right through the 770-775 level. What scares me most is that on a technical basis we have a sliver of what some might call support at 650 but there is a vacuum to roughly 400. This is really the first time I am concerned about the future of my career. No one is safe in my industry in this environment.

If that happens I will be forming a criminal organization with my bond manager friend. The problem is we need to come up with name that inspires both fear and awe. His suggestion with the qualifier that it has been used is SPECTRE. I am thinking if we pluralize it we might be okay in regards to not violating any trademarks or copyrights.

I see Rep. Waxman has successfully made his power play for the chairmanship of the House Energy and Commerce Committee. Is it just me or does that guy look really porcine? Have you seen the guy on t.v. at all?

So Shitigroup is finally admitting defeat it appears and saying they might have to split the company up.

There is this really cute blond, meathead looking guy in our office sporadically. He works for corporate and I always seem to lock eyes with him as I go to the bathroom.

I have to make a new playlist on my iPod for the cocktail party. That should be easy though since it is full and I'll just mix and match.

2 comments:

Tim said...

All the good names seem taken, The Hand, The Triad, yakuza, the illuminati, the masons. Here are my suggestions; The Grims, Skeletós, Sangria ( + plus you get the drink),
or just translate "the bad" into any language of your choosing that works well.

Waxman must have had a very hard school life.

How is bank of America looking? I can't imagine that their bottom line is that shiny

Anonymous said...

Your honeypot is clearly on fire.