Monday, December 20, 2010

Short one tonight

So my cold is pretty much gone.  Thank you oh mighty neti pot!

Ernst & Young is basically screwed to the wall if the NY AG does actually bring fraud charges against them.  IT will be Arthur Anderson all over again.

I'd have to say North Korea blinked in a big way after all.  I am surprised at the lame response they gave too.

So it seems that some people are catching onto the idea that France 's credit rating could be at risk.  Yet another step towards the eventual core falling apart.

Surprisingly busy tonight fr work.  The husband is down at the cottage because the electrician came this afternoon and finished the installation of the remaining high hat lights in the kitchen.  This week will be slightly hectic.  Tomorrow night I am meeting up with some fraternity brothers for drinks in the city, Wednesday night I am going to guess I will still be busy and Thursday night I am off down to the cottage for Christmas.

No comments: