Monday, July 28, 2008

You should be mad as hell and not take it anymore!

Am I the only one who is seriously offended at the following quote: "We wrote this legislation to bypass the normal rule making process." This is not from some third world country but from one Senator Christopher Dodd of the United States Senate. It might as well be from some third world legislator with what was done this past Saturday. Isn't that what the Founding Fathers fought against and why we have the Constitution? The whole rule of law thing?

In case you missed it, on this past Saturday the United States Congress totally screwed the U.S. taxpayers by passing legislation to rescue roughly 400,000 people who face the risk of foreclosure. Yeah right. They did to save Wall Street banks from having to pay the price for the blatant greed and avarice and down right sloppy work they have done over the past five years. Sadly I do expect at some point the U.S. will be added to the EEM.

There were major hotties at the gym tonight. Some new ones- ju jitsu guy, bodybuilding.com guy (he's not new but the husband and I chatted about him over dinner) and then Sayville who is also not new and totally adorable. Sayville is also tan, I imagine from his share on the shore. Then there was Lehigh- he is about my size, dark hair, nice blue eyes and dark hair. He actually used the elliptical next to me and I think was making googley eyes at me too.

The apartment hunt is going- not well or bad, just going. Hopefully we will have a place for SEP 1.

The husband invited a former co-worker of his out to the beach this weekend. HE is bringing a friend with him. I have not met either of them.

No comments: