Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Hump day

I felt much better this morning. The husband and I went out to catch the bus this morning. I noticed two new cuties on the waiting line behind us. One I'll call sunglasses and the other was this black Irish guy. I did not get to really check them out because we had waited over 10 minutes with one full bus going by. so we walked to the other uptown bus stop and grabbed it there.

I hadn't heard from JP since I had dinner with him a few weeks ago. Sent him an email to check in. Mr. Barrett seems excited for his visit to FI. Apparently his mom is watching LOGO since she told him she knew all about it from television.

USA Network has a show called Burn Notice. No clue what it is about but the lead is pretty damn good looking. Tonight the new Scare Tactics premieres.

No comments: