Friday, July 1, 2011

Clearly I am the alpha male of the pack

Dogs have a pack mentality; that is they like all canine seek to establish a hierarchy.  This was evident this past Sunday night at the cottage with the new puppy.
After dinner something in him clicked.  He went over to his older sister and.tried to mount her.  We felt bad as she was clearly annoyed and Scotties have massive canine teeth.  So to prevent her from biting and seriously injuring her brother I picked her up and put her on the bed.  I come back out to the kitchen to find the.pup humping the husband's leg.  He had a "are you fucking kidding me" look on his face and he told the pup if they were going to have sex he expected to at least be bought a drink.  The pup did not even bother trying with me because...I am clearly the alpha of the pack.

I have to admit though that the little bugger took quick piss in the truck yesterday so he is clearly trying to establish something...

So I know have an Android phone.  I am also now.playing word with friends with my sons and JP.  I also decided to give it a whirl with mo old blogging. If it goes well it may mean more entries bit of a shorter nature.  We'll see.
 
Right now I am on the train to the beach writing this without my notes I left on the desk- I was in a rush to catch the train.

Turbo Tax Timmy is now saying his days at the U.S. Treasury are numbered.  I was a year early in my prediction he would be gonzo from there.  My bond friend's greatest fear is Mr.  Krugman takes his place; mine is a return.of Larry Summers.

This holiday weekend the boys are with their mom so the husband and I and the kids are off to the in-laws.  We have not seen them in.quite some time.  Sunday we are going to cross the bay and be day trippers at the beach, have lunch with friends there and show the pup the gay fantasia that it is.

No comments: