Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Ahhh family

So over my spring break staycation the IT department upgraded the Outlook on all the PCs.  I am happy to say we are now only four years behind on the version of Outlook we have.

I did not get up for the pool this morning.  I was real sore and banged up after last night.  It was nice to sleep in a bit late.  There was a cute blond on the bus though so that was a plus.

Work was pretty busy as we are short two people and there is quite a bit of activity going on do to some shuffling of the pieces.

Family is funny.  The parents will be having their 50th wedding anniversary next year so us kids are trying to figure out what to get them as a gift.  I had a fight heated exchange discussion on IM- which IT sees all, lol- about the gift idea.  It ended with an agreement that en email would be sent out with the proposals and a majority would decide which one to go with.

Hit the gym tonight and was so sore from classes last night I just ended my workout with only two miles on the treadmill.  The eye candy was nice but I was just not that into drooling, lol.

No comments: