Wednesday, July 21, 2010

eSpinners- spin class instructors you are warned...

Got up this morning and biked 7 miles then ran 3. The run was part of my training regimen for the half marathon in September. The bike just because one can never do too much cardio. There also was a hot blond guy on the bike next to me. Speaking of the bike- the gym has these new eSpinners. Really cool as it is like a spin class for one without crappy music someone else choose and it has a tv.

I read on BBRG that New Jersey bears are getting brazen in their behavior. A big duh to that- just go to Star Bar and you'll see how brazen Jersey bears are especially on Sundays when the nachos are getting served. I am all for thinning the population...

I am not a fan of wearing a short sleeve button down to the office and especially if it is tucked in. I dunno- just a tacky look I think for the office. It's ok for the beach or on a summer weekend but not for the office.

So, Germany had another under subscribed bond auction. I'm sorry, I keep forgetting when you are the government if you cannot sell all your bonds offered you retain the portion unsold and then issue a press release saying the auction was a success. LIAR! An under subscribed bond auction in the Common Tongue of AD&D would be called a failed auction. What does it tell you when Germany can't successfully auction off 30 year bonds?

Ok, for the record the bill President Obama signed into law today is in no way financial reform. A more appropriate phrase would be financial re-regulation.

No comments: