Sunday, May 2, 2010

Tortadas

I woke up this morning with both of the kids sleeping on the two pillows next to me. It was pretty funny.

This morning I and the oldest hit the tennis courts. He actually has improved a lot and beat me. I was pretty impressed.

After tennis I had the boys shower up and relax while I cleaned the apartment. I washed the baseboards again as it seems our older dog has his habit of rubbing up against them and he gets them really dirty. After that it was laundry and lunch time.

I dropped the boys off at their mom's house and picked up the husband at the house. We are leaving his car down there from now on and we'll keep the truck in the garage across the apartment.

The two guys in the Taco Bell tortada ads are hot- I'd easily jump on either of them, lol.

The whole car bomb in Times Square is a bit scary. It is definitely an amateur since if Al Qeda did it it would not have malfunctioned.

There is a 10k race in town Saturday. The husband is going to sign me up for it as he will not be in town. He is off to pick up his sister at college- the end of her freshman year.

No comments: