Monday, May 3, 2010

Sub-penny

I swam this morning and was surprised I actually made it to the pool. Last night I was exhausted and stayed up kind of late watching the one hour Family Guy episode. That was a really wrong episode but damn funny. Then at one point last night I was woken up by a huge crack of thunder. It seemed like it was right over the building and actually sounded like an explosion. It woke me right out of my sleep and the husband as well. The kids were scared as shit and trying to jump up into the bed with us.

I am glad PF is back from his sabbatical and on IM.

I had a good conversation with DY via email today. He was commenting how he is using the P90 XYZDMX workout program. I asked if it actually worked and he commented yes but it would work better if he actually watched his diet. I told him I get it but I am 42 and fuck it. I have not had a 6 pack since the first year out of college and I am ok with that because I am happy and like my beer and pizza too much to give it up at this point. As long as I stay in the 31-32 waist area I will be satisfied. He commented that being married means I don't have to worry. Ha! I wish.

Do we really need sub-penny trading of stocks? How the hell will that benefit the retail investor? Guess what? It won't! It is meant solely to benefit the HFT guys. If you think the Wall Street establishment is looking out for the little guy you are smokin' some really good shit. Smoke it if you got it.

I hit the dojo tonight- sweep the leg! It was good, got paired up with the French guy with questionable orientation. He is actually a nice guy. Then for sparring I had Mr. Myagi for drills. My last round was with a somewhat aggressive belt at my level who was throwing head kicks like they were going out of style. He hit with one.

Biking tomorrow. I hate biking.

The guy in the ad for Rhapsody is pretty woofy but looks as smart as a bag of hair.

No comments: