Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Quit your bitching

So I did a pretty fast run this morning, 4 miles at 7:36 pace.  I think at my age thought I need to focus more on stretching both pre- and post-run.  I know one cannot dislocate one's hip and if you have a hip issue it is most likely really a groin issue (I learned this the hard way through MMA) so I need to remember to stretch tomorrow morning. 

I was starving for lunch today from about 11:30 on.  Finally the boss asked if I wanted to go grab lunch and I said hell ya!  As we were in the elevator I of course commented on my training (since it is all about me) and he asked if this was the last half marathon I am doing.  I answered in the affirmative to which he said good, I can't take anymore of your bitching about the training, lol.  Funny thing is earlier PF said the same thing to me so clearly I am whining a bit too much about this race.

I am gonna guess the CACs get activated which will lead to Greek CDSs getting activated as well.  Again there is no such thing as an "orderly" default but we'll see.


No comments: