Saturday, September 17, 2011

Speed round again

Shitigroup is the only bank that went the bad bank round

Other banks are going to have to bad banks, aka ring fencing

Makes me think Shitigroup is ahead of the crowd/curve

Learn to love the ICB in the UK because it is Glass-Stegall redux and we will have it here- again

I think Glass-Stegall was right- retail and wholesale should be separate

Greek default not 100% sure thing; according to CDS market it is only 99.1% sure thing- it's all about the tails...

The husband is at the beach for the weekend for his book club- makes me reconsider joining, not really, they are to literary for me 

My reading for pleasure has to have swords, dragons, wizards, FTL drives, lasers, sentient androids, demigods, etc.

Greece is probably going to default over the weekend or in next week- why else would Fed flood Europe with dollars other than to make sure money/credit markets don't freeze

My oldest had his first high school dance tonight

I regaled impressed horrified him with the story of how I got to second base at the 8th grade Valentines Day dance

Debating whether to see Warrior (hot, often shirtless MMA fighters) or Drive tomorrow with the boys and ST

Finally some eye candy on the train- blond bearded guy (def on my team -the quilted, short jacket and sweater vest on his arm gave it away...) on the train home and hot DILF on the morning train

DILF did not give me vibe but he had multicolored messenger bag- PF says only gays have messenger bags...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

second base at the 8th grade dance????? I love reading your blog...

Tim said...

hmm am having a question about a guy in my building with wife and child but cartilage piercing. imho and my ex's all cartilage piercers are gayers