Tuesday, February 15, 2011

27.38- isn't that romantic

The best part of this past weekend is that the dishwasher is finally hooked up and working- woo hoo!  We also got the cook top hooked up and we are no officially flamers!  The cook top actually runs on propane.  It took us quite some time for the propane dealer to get set up to come out to the house.  Apparently the guy who hooked up the tank was hot too and young.  I told the husband to snap a pic and tell the guy we are documenting all parts of the remodeling of the house- he did not comply with my request.

Is it just me or when you see someone on facebook in the find friends section and they have three names does anyone else think potential serial killer? 

I did not do my run Sunday as the husband and I instead decided to clean like banshees.  That meant I had to do my run yesterday.  I got home, the husband was ready to go and we did a ten mile run for Valentine's Day.  After we finished the husband made dinner- spaghetti carbonara- which happens to be my favorite type of sauce for pasta and is not that easy to find anymore in restaurants as it has raw egg in it.

Over the weekend we had watched Transformers 2:  Rise of The Fallen.  No big deal right?  Wrong because yesterday Hasbro was holding some kind of event in the building I work in and they had a life size Optimus Prime- in his truck mode- parked outside the building.  I of course went out there and had my picture taken in front of him and emailed it to the boys and the husband. 

No run this morning as I was in a bit too much pain from the ten mile run.  I slept in a bit later than usual as well and it felt great.  The bus ride was a complete non-event but more so because I had a lot of emails to read; normally I read them much earlier and get to play hearts on my iPod on the ride in which allows me to furtively scope out the guys on the bus.

I had drinks after work with a former co-worker who is in the same boat as the husband- currently a man of leisure and looking for gainful employment.  It was good to see him and catch up and I think I was able to give him some help on direction and leads etc.

I then headed off to the gym to do my four mile run.  Holy shit it was not fun.  I was too sore to even check out the hot guys in the place.

Josh Pence- read about him in an article on YHOO today and I don't know how I've missed him before.  Bing images of him if you don't know what I am talking about...

If you are a Fringe fan the whole Fauxlivia twist was awesome.  I think Frank needs to be hugged and I am the one to do it.  Frank is portrayed by Philip Winchester- another one to Bing images of...

The title tonight comes from my notes from yesterday.  Apparently I also used my notes to write down trade reports and 27.38 was a price I bought a stock at- no clue if it closed higher or lower but that is beside the point.

No comments: