Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Yeah whatever

There was no training again this morning as the tendon was still a bit tight. Took a bit of a longer shower hoping the steam would help then used quite a bit of Icy Hot.

The bus was nice again this morning- I seem to be on a roll. Gray sweater- really frackin' cute in a repressed preppy sort of way.

Whoa- apparently someone at S&P is starting to think maybe the whole Greece issue aint contained. They are now seeing a problem in Spain. At least they are trying to be forward looking but I'll wait until they drop the hammer on France and/or the U.K.

Last night while I was writing I hear the husband guffawing like there was no tomorrow. I asked him what was so funny (I like to write in the living room as it prevents his wandering hands from distracting me). He was watching Glee. I finished up and and watched the rest of the episode with him. It was pretty damn funny.

I watched this youtube called I Go To Darden Bitch and the guy who made it is pretty cute and has nice guns. It was on dealbreaker and have no idea what it was about.

I was supposed to have a business dinner tomorrow evening but my date left a v-mail cancelling so I am going to hit the dojo- sweep the leg!- instead.

No comments: