Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Now we know that GS really does hire the smartest people around

The bus ride this morning was full of hotties. White Pants was on there and I have not seen him in a while but he is still smokin' hot!

I did not train this morning. Last night when I hit the dojo- sweep the leg!- I knew afterwards that something was off. I think I strained a ligament on the back outside of my left knee. I know exactly when it happened too- when I was grappling with Mr. Miagi. I did get to grapple with Shaman though- the guy is still hot. His hair is longer too and when we were engaged in drills I kept catching my hand in it.

When I woke this morning with all good intentions of hitting the bike I knew right away it wasn't happening. My knee joint was so tight and a bit sore I said screw the bike.

I- along with most of the rest of the desk- was enthralled with the GS hearings today. I think the first panel of the GS guys did a great job. The Senators- with all due respect- came across as a bunch of blowhards who were pandering to the pitch forks and torches crowd. they proved once again that asking the right questions is the most important thing and came close to proving me wrong that there is no such thing as a stupid question. Seriously- am I the only one who thought Josh Birnbaum was hot?? That guy is definitely getting laid tonight after his performance. He took no shit from any of the inquisitors and went right back at them. If I were single I'd definitely be on the Acela right now to DC looking for that boy.

S&P is still driving looking in the rear view mirror. Apparently they are seeing some signs that there may be some issues in Greece and downgraded their (the Greeks) sovereign debt. If S&P really wanted to be forward looking and preemptive they downgrade Spain now and put France on the negative watch list. Hell they might even grow a pair and put the U.K. on the negative watch list as well.

I made dinner for the husband and myself tonight. I got the recipe off epicurious. I love that site! It was this chicken dish with asparagus, shallots and capers. First off the amount of shallots they recommended was way too much (I will have stinky breath all night and tomorrow morning as well) and the Dijon/lemon juice sauce was not enough. I'll modify it a bit next time I make it.

Warning to Mr. Barrett- stop reading now.

The husband is off to the house tomorrow morning. He is taking a bunch of stuff down and spending the day stripping all of the hideous floral wall paper. He is planning on spending the night across the street at ST and PJ's place. He is taking the kids too so I will be a bachelor tomorrow night after the dojo- Kobra Kai never die!

No comments: