Sunday, April 18, 2010

Adios

Yesterday was kind of busy closing down the storage space and moving it to the house. I got to nap briefly but not enough. The husband and I went and saw Kick-Ass and I have to say it was pretty damn good. I cannot stand Nicholas Cage but he was good in the role. Hit Girl was awesome. Definitely a movie worth seeing.

Today I got up and went down to central Jersey. I dropped some more things off at the house and then went and picked up the boys for a lunch to celebrate my oldest son's birthday and give him his gifts- the one I got him and the one my parents got him. He loved his Droid. Mom and Dad got him something called Mind Flex. Apparently it is a device that allows you move marbles around with your mind waves- freaky. He was actually really excited when he opened it.

Son number one got to pick where we went for lunch. Earlier in the week I had expressed my distaste for Olive Garden. He suggested the local sushi restaurant. Of course it was not open. I suggested the local pizza place next to the wireless store so we could stop by afterwards and get his contacts and pictures moved over fro his old phone. That too was not open. So by default we ended up at Olive Garden and then went to the wireless store next to it and got his contacts and pictures moved over. We also picked up those films that cover the touch screen to protect them from scratches and whatnot. I also picked up a car charger and an additional wall charger for my new phone. The guy at the counter told me that my new phone and the Droid can use the same chargers.

I got home and then the husband and I were off to the city to have some drinks and food with TK. JB dropped by as well and it was good to catch up with him.

TGT now sells groceries and fresh produce. It is pretty cool.

We are packing tonight as tomorrow the husband and I are off to Playa del Carmen for the week. I am totally psyched to relax and do nothing. I did tell the husband though that I would go to the ruins at Tullum.

1 comment:

Tim said...

No one returns from those ruins!!