Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Ok, I am almost fracking Christmas-ed out

So the husband was doing the grocery shopping for dinner tomorrow night when he sent me a text mentioning we had no dessert. I quickly responded that I could make fudge since that is a big Christmas treat. He requested with walnuts. I forgot how much of a pain in the ass making fudge is. Thankfully I still had my recipe box from the first marriage and the secret recipe for fudge from the ex' mother. I have to say this fudge is an artery clogger- so looking forward to it for dessert tomorrow night.

I still have to get two more Christmas gifts- I think the husband will do that tomorrow for me while he is in the city.

I was busy as shit today at work and wasn't really expecting it. The most agita came from a trade error. The error was not mine but it still sucks for someone to have to take an error at the end of the year. It was not a small one either and I felt bad for the broker but there was no doubt as to whose fault it was.

Shockingly the revision for GDP was down more than expected- not. One co-worker tried to pull the trickle down theory of economics and how the rich people will turn things around. At that point I realized I was talking to someone who drank the Kool-Aid a long time ago.

No comments: