Sunday, December 27, 2009

Farkle

Farkle is an interesting game.

Yesterday the boys went with their grandparents to BKS and got a game for all of us to play after dinner. They came back with farkle. It is similar to Yahtzee. We played after dinner and I have to say it was pretty fun.

This morning mom made eggs benedict for breakfast- yum. The funny thing was after breakfast my oldest asked when the rest of the family was getting here. I asked why and he said it was because he likes to be entertained by more than just his new mysterious iPod Touch and South Park dvds, lol. I told him they get here Tuesday.

Today we are going to go ice skating at a local rink. I suck at it and the boys are willing to try it so why not.

Tonight I have a dinner date with my youngest. He and I are going to go see The Fantastic Mr. Fox and then dinner. I told him he could chose the restaurant and of course he went with Olive Garden- oh joy.

I will have a dinner date with my oldest Wednesday evening. He wants to go see Sherlock Holmes which I am psyched to see. I am almost certain he will choose Olive Garden as well.

So, according to some reports China has now overtaken Japan as the world's second largest economy. I still don't get how we accept the data from the Chinese government at face value. I can't find much argument with assuming China will become the world's second largest economy but I am not sure when. Hell, they will over take us in time.

1 comment:

Tim said...

hah, chinese data has got to be some of the most tainted in the world that is still widely quoted. I think they got lucky that they had shuttered so many factories around the country for the olympics that they were just ahead of the curve in sending migrant workers back home.

I played Scrabble slam..it was ok