Thursday, June 11, 2009

Ooops I did it again

I can't remember who sang that- Brittney? Madonna? Kylie? Cher? They are all the same. Anyhow, this morning I swam, a little over 2150 yards. Afterwards I was done showering and getting dressed when this kind of cute and scruffy hipster type walked into the locker room. You know the type- designer jeans with embroidered back pockets, zip-up hoodie and Von Dutch type baseball cap. He got undressed and I looked up and noticed he had his shirt off, slim but muscled and nicely. So I kept stealing furtive glances, next the pants came off and he had a nice bum (yes I am a bum-looker). He is putting on a speedo- of course I am done in the pool- and I happen to espy his junk and it was NICE. I look up and he is staring at me. Thankfully I am a bigger guy and pretended it didn't happen. Busted!

Mr. Clifford and his cadre left the beach house today. The weather sucked for them but he said they had a good, relaxing time. The husband said they reminded him of the cast of The Big Bang Theory which made me laugh as I could see the physical similarities.

BBRG has been running ads for TRV. All I can say is the guy who is Saturday is freakin' hot and I would jumop into a convertible with him as well.

My business drinks got cancelled so I decided to do my long bike tonight instead of tomorrow before work. I was rather impressed with myself for getting a little over 20 miles done in 62 minutes.

The husband and I are going to see MGMT at Prospect Park on JUL 1. He is the one who discovered the concert but I get a corporate discount on StubHub so I bought the tickets.

We had dinner tonight at our semi-regular place. There is a new bartender there and he is really cute. I of course asked "So are you new here?" to which he said yes. He introduced himself. The bad thing about hot bartenders wearing black pants is in low light you can't really tell if the have nice asses.

I have the boys this weekend. The ex is actually dropping my oldest off here in Hoboken. She is going into the city for something. My youngest though has a sleep over birthday party so I will be driving down to central Jersey Saturday morning to pick him up. My oldest is 12. He asked if he could watch Pineapple Express tomorrow night. I told him no. I am not comfortable with him watching a drug movie at his age. I told him why and said I will talk about drugs with you but I don't think it is an appropriate movie for you. I got the "All my friends saw it" line to which I used Dad's reply "If all your friends jumped off a bridge would you?" Kill me now as I never thought I would use Dad's lines...

1 comment:

Tim said...

we have all used that line, even if we don't have kids : )