Tuesday, June 9, 2009

I can't find my seven veils

So this morning I got up and hit the pool to make up for missing my swim yesterday. I knew it was going to be a good swim when I got to the locker room. The hot guy who I have totally mind-raped when he was in boxing class and I was biking was actually getting into his swimsuit. He swam the same time I did, sadly he was in a different lane. I did share a lane with a cute, muscly Irish guy though. He was not a good swimmer however and it made it a bit difficult but it was better than the one armed 90 something lady I got stuck with once.

I am still wondering why with all the hoopla about TARP getting repaid no one has asked about the two glaring omissions- namely Shitigroup and BAC. The two largest banks have not said word one about applying to repay or being allowed to repay TARP. Add to that the fact the House issued subpoenas to the Federal Reserve in regards to the BAC/MER merger and one has to wonder what is going on? Shitigroup is simple- the government owns it and they will get broken up over the next few years. BAC however has a lot more to the story. With BAC all we are missing so far is murder because I am sure there was blackmail, drugs, sex and the threat of violence involved.

My cousin works in my line of work but on the other side. He is the one who got me in the business and introduced me to the ex-wife years ago. I still talk with him daily. he asked if I was still a bear this morning and I said yeah but doesn't matter, you have been more right than I have lately. He's thought process is the crowd is set up for a pull back so it never happens. I usually am not part of the crowd but it would seem I am now. I understand the crowd is usually wrong but sometimes the crowd is right- not real often but when it is watch out.

The husband is hosting his book club tonight. The book they read for this meeting was The Persian Boy. Never heard of it and too lazy to wiki it. He sent out an email telling everyone in keeping with the theme of the book we'd be serving Middle Eastern food. There is a great Middle Eastern restaurant in Hoboken. He also added that I would be providing dancing- belly dancing to be specific, lol. When everyone got here and asked I told them I could not find my veils so would not be performing for the night. Several of them also commented on how in shape I am- they are gays after all- and asked how I did it. So I explained to them we were training for the triathlon. Today two of the guys in the office who are also doing the race wrote up a list of the expected placing of everyone in the race. Those bitches had me in the middle, lol.

Have a short run to do tomorrow and then one of the ops people who supports the desk is leaving so everyone is going out for drinks after.

No comments: