Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Time for a title change

So Mr. Barrett was up visiting this past weekend and we got on the topic of our blogs. 

He casually mentioned he thought I might consider changing the title of mine.  He has referred to me as Darth Jersey since we first met at The Green Lantern on Go Shirtless and Drink For Free Night.

It is not a long story nor complicated but I just don't feel like going through it all.

It got me thinking that he was right as I have not actually resided in Hoboken for almost three years now.  Also if you are reading this and have not yet figured out I am gay and have sons from a previous marriage to a woman(I tried to live a straight lifestyle- it didn't work out) then do you really care what the title is?

1 comment:

jimbo said...

Branding is EVERTYING!