Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Going commando

So yesterday morning was good at the gym.  Had a nice workout, showered up, went to get dressed after showering only to realize I had forgotten to pack underwear.  Going commando was not an option as I am 43 and it is not "cool" at my age and it was frackin' cold as shit.  So back to the apartment to get dressed which added a bit of time to the morning commute. 

The bus ride was sadly disappointing, no one even mentionable.

I had drinks with God's bankers last night.  They made the mistake of letting me pick the bar so of course I picked PF's favorite sports bar with the hot shirtless bar tenders.  I  was laughing when they realized they were going to have to T & E the receipt from a gay bar.  I also wore a suit to mess with them as I knew they would be expecting me to be casually dressed.  The primary person I do work with was really annoyed and kept commenting on how I could do that to him, lol.  PF also strolled in and I introduced him to God's bankers.  He IMed me this morning to tell me one of them was very cute.

I am really pissed at SciFi.  I just got done watching the five remaining episodes of Caprica and the last oen "Apotheosis" was pretty damn good.  I cannot believe they were so short sighted as to cancel the series!  We had watched some of the episodes over the weekend witht he boys and they are now using the word frack very liberally in their language and they think it is hilarious.

The snow day that really wasn't is what today was.  The buses were running and I was one of 6 on mine this morning.  The boss had preemptively told most people to stay home an dlog on form there to work.  So the office was pretty sparse.  

I did not hit the dojo- sweep the leg!- tonight because for some reason I felt like I needed a nap.  Probably has nothing to do with the number of drinks I had last night....

The gym tomorrow morning and then I am leaving the office a bit early as I have to get down to central NJ for the school winter concert my youngest is in.

No comments: