Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Colorado here I come....

Short post tonight as I am busier than a one armed barber with work and I have no notes.

No dojo- Cobra Kai, never die!- because the eye is still tender and I felt the better route was to not go through two hours of contact MMA.  I snapped a pic with my phone and emailed it to Sensei explaining that guard drills and a knee to the eye leave a mark and stay sore 48 hours later.

Tomorrow night I have  party to go to at the NASDAQ offices in Times Square after work.  So I packed tonight for my weekend of snow boarding out in Colorado.  I am off Friday morning with friends from high school- beer, boarding and cards for the weekend, then back Monday night.  The snow is supposed t be great in the place I will be unlike Aspen where the husband just came back from.

No comments: